“First Annual Virtual Black Love Summit”
This 3-hour event is no longer available for FREE.
Founder of BlackMatchmakerClub.com and Author of “Love After 50: Love Questions from DearCathy.com After Hours “
First Annual Virtual Black Love Summit
On Feb. 8, 2018, Thursday, 7:00-10:00 p.m. (CST), “The Essential Women’s Movement for African American Women” along with Cathy Harris, Founder of BlackMatchmakerClub.com will hold the “First Annual Virtual Black Love Summit.” We will use the Free Conference Call platform to call in so this will be a FREE virtual event. Everyone, Speakers and listeners, can call (712) 770-4715 – Pin Code #243460.
Who Should Sign Up To Be Speakers:
This event will be set up as a panel discussion. We are seeking professional and successful men and women love and relationship Coaches and Speakers , who can help others cultivate love with ease and clarity. The summit will consist of 6 love and relationship coaches, who will give advice on love and relationships for LOVE MONTH – February 2018.
Who Should Listen In:
We are seeking audience listeners, both men and women, who have not yet found the love they desire and deserve. If you’ve tried conventional methods to improve your love life only to have love elude you, or if you’re attracting dates and relationships that never seem to go anywhere, it doesn’t have to be this way.
If you just want these experts to answer your questions then send your questions by email to Cathy@cathyharrisinternational.com or call (512) 909-7365.
- Losing Manhood to Prostate Cancer and Prostate Cancer Alternatives.
- Why is Your Testosterone the “Love Hormone?”
- High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Diabetes, ED and Sex.
- Do Bald Men Really Make Better Lovers.
- What You Should Know About ‘Tightie Whities’.
- How To Stop Herpes Outbreak.
- What You Need To Understand About STD’s Today.
- What Seniors Need To Know About HIV/AIDS.
- Uncircumcised Men – Does It Matter?
- How To Get Rid of Yeast Infections Permanently.
- Does Having a Hysterectomy End Women’s Sex Life?
- What Really Causes Hot Flashes?
- How To Stop Heavy Menstrual Cramps.
- Which Household Products Can Stop You From Having Good Sex.
- What Foods, Vitamins and Herbs Are Good for Your “Libido.”
- What You Need To Know About Penis Enhancement or Erection Pills.
- Which Sex Enjoy More Oral Sex?
- Oral Sex Foods for Men and Women.
- The Correct Way To Do Kegel Exercises.
- Where is a Women’s G-Spot Located?
- Where is a Man’s G-Spot Located?
- Do Men Have PMS?
- What Women Need To Know About Sex Toy Addiction.
- What You Need To Know About Sex Robots.
Cathy Harris, Austin, TX www.CathyHarrisInternational.com Cathy Harris worked for over 20 years in a ‘male-dominated’ industry, where her nickname was “The Black Dr. Ruth.” She is the author of “Love After 50: Love Questions from DearCathy.com After Hours” and the Founder of BlackMatchmakerClub.com. She is also an Advice Columnist at DearCathy.com, where she answers intriguing questions on love, relationships and on basic survival skills. As a Non-GMO Health and Wellness Expert, Cathy uses her platform to educate singles and couples, on why it is necessary to select certain foods that can not only compliment their lifestyles, but save their libidos as well. To contact Cathy call (512) 909-7365 or email Cathy@cathyharrisinternational.com.
Available as e-book and paperback book
© 2018 First Annual Virtual Black Love Summit