Cathy Harris is available to come to your area to teach about the NEW Gesara laws and banking system, which is getting ready to be implemented globally. Remember we will be leaving “Maritime Laws” and will be going to “Constitutional” and “Common” Laws. Everything will be different.
You can read my articles and watch videos at www.CathyHarrisInternational.com or www.CathyHarrisSpeaks.com. Also, check out CathysCaravan.com and MobileLearningClubs.com.
If you have any questions or to set up events in your city or area email me at AskCathy@DearCathy.com.
Cathy Harris Seminars and Workshops
Unlearn and Relearn Tour:
- Goal Setting/Dream Mapping/Vision Boards
- Personal Development Workshops (Self-Esteem, Etiquette, Grooming/Personal Hygiene, Financial Literacy, Home Buying, Relationship, Home Schooling/Formal Education, etc.)
- Parenting Workshops (Home and Community Learning Centers, Sistahood Villages/Bring Back Mommas Initiatives, etc.)
- Natural and Holistic Health Workshops (Home, School, and Community Gardening Projects, Food Co-ops, and Food Coalitions)
- Neighborhood Book Clubs and Reading Workshops
- Business and Writing Workshops
- Workplace/Whistleblower Training
- Train-the-Trainer Workshops
- Top Steps to Rejuvenate and Reenergize Your Body through the Detoxification Process
- Top Steps to Clean Up Your Environment and Recover the Energy and Vitality You Had 10 to 15 Years Ago
- Top Steps to Bring Down Your Numbers Naturally in 6 Months (weight, cholesterol, blood pressure, blood glucose, and triglycerides)
- Top Steps to Build a Strong Immune System
- Top Steps to Treat Depression Naturally
- Top Steps to Live to Be 100 Years Old
Top Foods that are Genetically Modified/Engineered/ Altered
- Top Side Effects of Eating Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- Top Sign of the Time Businesses You Can Start Within Two Weeks for Youth and Adults
- Top Steps to Take to Start Your Own Business
- Top Steps to Write a Business Plan
- Top Steps to Find Financing for Your Business
- Top Legal Aspects of Your Business
- Top Free & Low-Cost Marketing Tips
- Top Business Myths, Mistakes, and Scams
- Top Steps To Form Business Alliances, Strategic Partnerships, and Co-Ops with Other Businesses
- Top 7 Steps to Publish a Book (paperback, e-book, audiobook)
- Top Steps to Open Your Own Company (Self-Publisher)
- Top Steps to Write a Book About Your Life or Industry
- Top Steps to Become a Ghostwriter, Editor, Proofreader, Typesetter, Freelancer, Columnist, etc
- Top Steps to Write a Business Plan
- Top Steps to Find Financing for Your Writing Business
- Top Free & Low-Cost Marketing Tips
- Top Legal Aspects of Your Writing Business
- Top Myths, Mistakes, and Scams in the Writing Industry
Mandatory Vaccinations Workshops:
- Top Steps To Stop Mandatory Vaccinations Laws for All Men, Women, Children, and Pregnant Women
- States That Have Already Passed These Mandatory Laws
- Which Progressive Groups Do You Need To Join to Fight Back
- Top Steps To Learn If Your Child Has Been ‘Vaccine-Injured’
- Top Steps to Cure Your Child of Autism
- Top Steps to Remove Heavy Metals from Your Body
Police Interactions 101 Workshops:
- How To Interact With the Police in Your Car
- How To Interact With the Police on The Street
- How To Interact With the Police in Your Home
- Top Steps to File Complaints Against Police Department
- Top Steps To Forming Criminal Justice Coalitions
- Top Steps To Setting Up Legal Defense Funds for Wrongful Incarcerations, Police Brutality, etc
- Top Functions of Citizen Review Boards
- Top Problems with Citizen Review Boards
- Top Suggestions to Stop Police Abuse
Credit Repair Workshops:
- Top Steps To Raise Your Credit Score in 90 Days to a 750
Which FREE Website You Need To Monitor
- Top Steps To Remove Closed Files or Incorrect Information Off Your Credit Report
- Top Steps To Apply for Credit
- Top Steps To Get Approved for Credit Card
- Top Steps To Pay Off Credit Cards
- How Lenders Determine Your Credit Worthiness
Write A Book in 90 Days
Available as E-book, Paperback & Audiobook
Attention Aspiring Authors, Poets, Publishers, Ghostwriters, Proofreaders, Typesetters, Freelancers, Syndicated Columnists…
- Are you ready to make your dream of writing a book come true?
- It’s unfortunate that people have had to build new careers to take care of their families. One of those careers are writing books.
- Did you know one of the best ways to get your issues or story out all over the country is by writing a book?
- Have you submitted your work to large publishing companies or agents only to be turned down again and again?
- Did you know that you can write a book and keep all your profits? It’s called “Self-Publishing.”
Who Should Read This Book
- It was written for anyone who needs to know how the book industry works.
- Fiction and Nonfiction writers with a book concept who need to know next steps.
- Writers with finished novel manuscripts who are starting to consider submitting to editors and agents.
- Writers who are currently submitting their work and not getting the responses they expected or hoped for.
- Previously published authors who have been out of the game and need a refresher for the digital era.
Other Questions Answered
- What are the top ways to get all my questions answered in the writing industry?
- Why are there so many lawsuits in the writing industry?
- I want to open my own publishing company so can I just borrow an ISBN from another publisher?
- What are the benefits of self-publishing my book?
- What are the disadvantages of self-publishing?
- What are the largest expenses in self publishing a book?
- Should I save money by just doing an e-book?
- Should I use vanity publishers?
- I am thinking about using one of the Print-On-Demand (POD) companies to put my book out. What do I have to look out for?
- How important is the title of the book?
- How can I find out if anyone else have the title of my book?
- How important is the book cover design?
- How do I copyright my book?
- What size should I make the book?
- What goes on the back of the book?
- What print size should I use?
- How do you set the price of your e-book or paperback book?
- How do I find book printers that deal with small print runs of 100 or 200 books?
- Can ghostwriting for others be a profitable business?
- Can the editor and typesetter be the same person?
- My editor refuses to sign a contract with me to edit my book. Should I go ahead and use this editor? How do I find another editor who will sign a contract with me?
- What are some non-traditional distribution avenues?
- How do I get my book in schools and libraries?
- When should I include an Appendix in my book?
- Which book printers should I use?
- What if I don’t have enough money to pay to print my book?
- My book just arrived from the printers, what internet sites do I need to post the book for free?
- I plan on giving seminars and workshops when I start my publishing company. Is it a good idea to give these seminars and workshops before my book is published?
- What are some helpful books in the publishing industry?
- I have so many book ideas but what’s a good way to pay for them all?
How To Write A Book – Audiobook Sample
Why Schedule a Webinar/Teleseminar
Entrepreneurs and business owners across the United States seek Cathy’s unique perspective in regards to business ownership.
If you’re an independent professional ready to become an entrepreneur, I encourage you to find out why my Webinars/Teleseminars are absolutely your fastest, easiest and most economical way to…
- Open the doors to your business sooner
- Create content-rich information products
- Automatically build highly-responsive online lists from scratch
- Motivate and persuade prospects to sign-up for your services