Cathy Harris Creates
“Woke Sistars Network” Initiative”
Black Women Strategy Meetings,
Think Tanks and Masterminds
Cathy Harris, the Founder of “The Essential Women’s Movement for African American Women” and author of “How To Raise Smart, Talented and Responsible Children” along with 25 more ‘easy-to-read’ non-fiction books is launching a NEW INITIATIVE entitled “Woke Sistars Network” initiative and will hold national Strategy Meetings, Think Tanks and Masterminds for Black Women as she travels west from Orlando, FL to Oakland, CA, starting on Oct. 1, 2019.
During her “90 Day Pilgrimage by Car” to the west coast (#GoingWest), Cathy will hold Strategy Meetings, Think Tanks and Mastermind Meetings with small and large groups of black women who are seriously ready to change not just their lives and the lives of their family members, but also their communities. Your motto should be Self, Family, and Community — in that order.
Cathy’s goal is to reach California by January 2020 and in May 2020, Cathy will take these meetings further west to Nevada, Oregon, Washington, etc. and to the Midwest and East.
If you live in any of the below areas and will be around during the dates and would like to be a part of these strategy meetings, please contact Cathy Harris today by email at Cathy@CathyHarrisInternational.com and/or by phone at (512) 909-7365. The dates are flexible and can be changed so reach out before Cathy pass through your area.
After Oct. 1, 2019, text or email only since the #RoadTrip would have started. You will receive a call back by the end of the day.
Don’t reach out to Cathy if you are involved in Network and
Multi-Level Marketing (aka
“Pyramid Schemes”) or are trying to start or build a Non-Profit. These meetings are not about recruiting you as a distributor for some ‘Pyramid Scheme.’
The Strategy Meetings will be held in the following cities:
- Atlanta, GA (Oct. 7, 8, 9, 2019)
- Greenville, SC (Oct. 10-11, 2019)
- Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC (Oct. 12-16, 2019)
- Birmingham, AL (Oct. 17-18, 2019)
- Jackson, MI (Oct. 19-20, 2019)
- New Orleans, LA (Oct. 21-22, 2019)
- Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Austin, TX (Oct. 23, 2019-Nov. 2, 2019)
- Albuquerque, NM (Nov. 3-6, 2019)
- Phoenix, AZ, Parker, AZ, Quartzsite, AZ (Nov. 7-22, 2019)
- San Diego, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Oakland, CA (Dec. 1, 2019 – Jan. 4, 2020)
Our main focus will be to create health and business initiatives for the entire black family. However, other topics that will be discussed include:
- Organic Food Movement (GMOs, Autism, Vaccinations, Depression, Hair Growth)
- Business Opportunities for Children and Adults
- Etiquette/Charm School
- Police Interactions
There will be semimonthly teleconference calls to answer questions and to set up Team Leaders, Trainers and other Experts from each city. There will also be an ‘ethical network’ of business owners or a business directory created and listed on our page at “Woke Sistars Network.” If you are an expert on any of these topics, please reach out to Cathy Harris today.
Other important steps to take include:
- Take proactive steps to bring CathyHarrisInternational.com to your city to meet with your group in these Strategy Meetings, Think Tanks and Masterminds at your home, a family member’s home or a friend’s home, a park, restaurant, library, bookstore, coffee shop, churches, etc.
- Keep up with Cathy Harris while she ‘Teaches From the Road’ by joining her mailing list at www.CathyHarrisInternational.com.
- Subscribe to Cathy’s youtube page at www.YouTube.com/SimpleLifeRVing
- Join Cathy’s Patreon’s Page at www.Patreon.com/SimplyLifeRVing
- View and study the business website page
Read and study the below articles:
- The State of Black Women
- #ChasingHappiness – My Happiness Project
- A New Way of Living – How To Live ‘The Good Life’ in a Car, Van, RV, Bus, or Boat
- How To Live Successfully in a Car or Van
- What You Need To Know Before Starting #VanLife
- Jobs, Jobs and More Jobs on the Road
- Are Black People Wired for Business Ownership?
- Are You Setting Your Kids Up for Failure by Not Allowing Them To Become Business Owners?
- Can Forming Business Alliances and Strategic Partnerships Save Black Communities?
- Top 12 Questions to Ask Before Joining Any Business Groups
- How To Grow Foods in Your Apartment
- Meet Someone on the Road – Get Out of Your ‘Comfort Zone’
Read the 3-part empowerment book series by Cathy Harris “How To Take Control of Your Own Life.” The books are available as e-books and paperbacks. Series 1 will educate you on your community, Series 2 on your business, and Series 3 on your health.
- How To Take Control of Your Own Life (A Self-Help Guide to Empowering Your Family and the Entire Community (Series 1)
- How To Take Control of Your Own Life: A Self-Help Guide To Starting Your Own Business (Series 2)
- How To Take Control of Your Own Life: A Self-Help Guide to Becoming Healthier Over the Next 30 Days (Series 3)
Our new motto for this NEW INITIATIVE is “Not On Our Watch.” Please share this info with your family members, friends, neighbors, colleagues, and especially all African American women so we can build Nationwide Strategy Meetings, Think Tanks and Masterminds for black women — and grow in numbers.
All events will be posted at our meetup group for “The Essential Women’s Movement for African American Women” — so join the group today and inform other women who are woke and ready to move forward.
Also, subscribe to CathyHarrisNewsUpdates.com to get the latest news and join my facebook groups and pages.
Please join the below groups to stay well-informed on this new initiative and receive first-hand knowledge as Cathy ‘Teach from the Road’:
Cathy’s Patreon Subscriber Page:
YouTube Page (Coming Soon):
Cathy Harris is a soon to be Full-Time RVer living ‘The Good Life.’ Her blog website is SimpleLifeRVing.com. She is also an Empowerment and Motivational Speaker, Advice Columnist at DearCathy.com, Non-GMO Health and Wellness Expert, Business and Love Coach and Self-Publishing Expert and the author of 26 non-fiction books at www.AngelsPress.com. Her books cover topics such as family and community empowerment, health, youth and adult entrepreneurship, writing/publishing, workplace discrimination, whistleblowing, government, law enforcement, domestic and international traveling, politics, media, beauty, car buying and selling for women, aging/retirement – just to name a few. She offers seminars, workshops, and consultations at www.CathyHarrisInternational.com. To reach out to Cathy email Cathy@cathyharrisinternational.com or call (512) 909-7365.